After 10 login attempts with the wrong password, your account will be blocked. This helps protect your medical information. To unblock your account, send a written request (first name, last name and email) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Why am I being asked to verify my identity?
- How do I upload my ID? Which types of ID are accepted?
- I can't sign in to my account, what can i do ?
- How do I log in?
- What is a 6-digit verification code?
- My account is blocked, what should I do?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- Create my password
- How do I update my information?
- How do I update my password?