A 6-digit verification code is a temporary security code that you will receive to access your account. It change with each new connection. Do not confuse this code with your personal password. To receive the validation code, choose SMS or email.
If you choose to receive the code by email, please note:
- It may be sent to your spam or junk
- Receiving the email may take a few minutes
- If you still do not receive the code, go back by clicking on Back and repeat the process.
If you choose to receive the code by SMS, please note:
- Depending on your network, it may take up to 1 minute to receive the SMS
- If you still do not receive it, go back by clicking on Back and repeat the process.
If you have repeated the process several times and you find yourself with multiple validation codes, use the last code you received.