Before consulting, please complete :
- Your Health Record: Ensures more accurate diagnoses.
- Your Profile: Important for addressing prescriptions.
If your question concerns :
- Sickness or pain: Describe your symptoms precisely. When did your sickness start ? For how long have you been experiencing pain ? How has the sickness or pain changed over the last few days? What drugs did you take ? Do you have a fever ?
- Skin care / Dermatology: Take 2 or 3 photos and attach them to your request. To help our doctors interpret the photos, they need to be clear. Consult our list of recommendations for successful photos.
- Blood test results : Send your results as an attachment.
- Follow-up biological examination: Specify the date of the examination and send the latest results as an attachment.
- Prescription refills : Specify the date of your last doctor's appointment and attach a copy of your latest prescription. It should be noted that the doctor will refuse a prescription if they feel they do not have enough medical information or if they feel it is unsafe. Renewals are limited to 1 per month (unless otherwise stated) and should not substitute an appointment with a family doctor.
All adults must have their own account.